We believe strongly in providing quality women’s health care in a modern, friendly atmosphere. Our practice is composed of board certified Obstetrician & Gynecologists who are up to date on the latest research, procedures and technology. As doctors caring exclusively for women, our emphasis at your annual examination is on prevention, incorporating screening tests and family planning. It is our philosophy that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
We provide expertise in all aspects of gynecology, including menopause, fibroids, and treatment of heavy menstruation. Women suffering with bladder control problems can feel comfortable in our distinguished Women’s Incontinence Center. We are proud of our reputation in the operating room where we perform minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery or alternatives to hysterectomy that allow women to return rapidly to their regular activities.
Few experiences are as rewarding as delivering babies. This begins with conception planning, extends through prenatal visits, and culminates in a healthy birth. Every woman has her own expectations about how she envisions her birth experience. Our all female obstetrician team’s goal is to make this a memorable event.
- Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Early morning, lunchtime and evening appointments are available
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please do so as far in advance as possible
- Please bring all insurance information including insurance cards and, if necessary, your HMO referral
- Our modern office is conveniently located across the street from Washington Hospital
- Parking and the entrance are in the rear of the building
- We believe in the value of your time and strive to be as prompt as possible. Unfortunately, the nature of our specialty entails occasion unforeseen delays. We will contact you should these be significant.
- Make An Appointment
Women’s Health Specialists is located across the street from Washington Hospital. The renowned Washington Outpatient Surgery Center, located on the first floor of our building, is where we perform minimally invasive operations. Washington Hospital contains the modern Birth Center, which offers facilities allowing “natural” and high-risk births. Women travel from all around the San Francisco Bay Area and the central valley to deliver their babies here. The Intensive Care Nursery, managed by Stanford’s Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital, is prepared to care for sick infants.
2000 Mowry Avenue
Fremont, CA 94598
Map & Directions
Washington Outpatient Surgery
2299 Mowry Avenue 1st Floor
Fremont, CA 94538
Map & Directions
We participate with many different PPO and HMO plans as well as accepting traditional indemnity insurance. We are also preferred providers on Hill Physicians and you can see us without a PCP referral. Unfortunately not all plans list of providers is up to date. If you are unsure about our provider status with your insurance company, please call us and check with our business office.
Confidentiality and Medical Records
All your medical records are considered confidential information and we comply with HIPPA regulations. Let us reassure you that we will release records or any part of them only if you give us written authorization.